Friday, April 16, 2010

New music: the ultimate bumout-blocker.

Dig it - Measure's posted a couple of great new tunes to sweeten the sound of life on earth. Hit up their Myspace page and watch yourself continuously hitting "Play" long after you're supposed to be back at work.

Not sure what medium I'll be using to entertain you next, but regardless of which project comes to fruition I'm fairly certain I'll be working "I Wanna Know" & "Make You Love Me" into it somehow.

I don't know how these guys keep writing songs better than their last. Laura & David are two of the most gifted artists I've ever played with or whose music I've had the pleasure of scripting television to. Talk about healthy competition...it's enough to make a guy come out of retirement and start writing songs again.

No comments:

Post a Comment